Sunday, August 9, 2015

Reflections on EME6414

Reading others' last post for the class, I thought we all agree that this course has changed our online behavior dramatically. I remember my first post, my concern as a natural born lurker and look at me now! I can now proudly say that I am an ex-lurker, a contributor to the Web 2.0.

As an online introvert, it took me a while to adjust. Even now, I still occasionally feel uneasy when hitting the publish button. However, I now have clear idea on what I am going to do with my network, both personal and professional. I know I wouldn't be the kind of person with heavy online interaction but I know I would like to keep my online existence and manage my digital footprints.



Exploring so many new tools I have never heard of was interesting. I now have a list of accounts I want to keep and accounts I want to delete. I learned that some tools such as Twitter and Pinterest are not for me. I am more comfortable with Web 2.0 platforms that do not require me to be active all the time to manage my network.

The most important thing I get from this class is the use of Web 2.0 tools in the classroom, I now have so many ideas on how to use it in my future class. I hope my students would enjoy it as much I enjoyed this course.

I am sure you learned a lot as well. I would like to thank all of you for interacting with me in the past 6 weeks. Enjoy your break and keep your network alive! So long! :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by Nadia Andayani is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.